Empire State Wrestling will follow up with its strong Buffalo RiverWorks debut show by returning to the downtown Buffalo event center with “4th and Gold” on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The event will feature some of the top independent wrestling talent from Western New York and across the U.S. “4th and Gold” will also be headlined with a marquee matchup showcasing two of the best in-ring talents on the current independent wrestling scene.
- This event has passed.
Empire State Wrestling
October 10 @ 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm$20
Sun October 10th
1:30pm – 6:30pm
The matches taking place at “4th and Gold” include:
- Two major returns will occur in one match. Fresh off being heavily featured on All-Elite Wrestling, ESW Heavyweight Champion “Red Death” Daniel Garcia will defend the title against former Impact Wrestling star Davey Richards
- Ex-ESW Heavyweight Champion “Big Time” Bill Collier versus returning Impact Wrestling star Ace Romero
- In tag team action, the debuting Maine State Posse (Aiden Aggro and DangerKid) will face ESW staples To Infinity & Beyond (ex-Ring of Honor star Cheech and former World Wrestling Entertainment star Colin Delaney)
- Another tag team will make their ESW debut when The Mane Event (Duke Davis and Ganon Jones Jr.) takes on ESW regulars High Seas (former Ring of Honor star Cloudy and “Your Captain” Nick Ando)
- A special interpromotional match featuring the talent of New Jersey-based Northern Federation of Wrestling when T.J. Crawford makes his ESW Buffalo debut versus the St. Louis, Mo.-based Everett Connors
- The first ever “Buffalo Tables Match” will showcase “Invincible” Vince Valor against Syracuse, N.Y.’s “The Moonlight Son” Mike Skyros
- A “12th Man Battle Royale” where the winner will earn a title shot against ESW Interstate Champion Frankie Feathers later in the night
- Check ESW’s social media outlets for additional match announcements leading up to the day of the event
First and second row tickets are sold out. General Admission tickets are $20. Tickets can be purchased at ESWtix.com. The start time for “4th and Gold” will be earlier than typical ESW events as it will lead into the Buffalo Bills-Kansas City Chiefs game later in the evening. Doors open at 1:30 p.m. with a bell-time of 3:00 p.m.