- This event has passed.
Special Event: New Year’s Eve with Jon Dore
December 31, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Jon Dore! Skip the chaos of the bars and enjoy a special night with food and drinks from the comfort of our lounges and showroom. There’s no better place to welcome 2020 than right here at Helium!
Jon Dore is a talented Canadian writer and actor that has infused his comedic abilities into numerous hit television shows and films. In addition to his new one-hour stand-up special, “Big Questions, Huge Answers With Jon Dore,” he was the series lead in the CBS pilot “The Half Of It,” played a memorable guest-star role on CBS’ Emmy Award-winning hit series “How I Met Your Mother,” and played a lead role on ABC’s “How To Live With Your Parents.” Dore has had multiple guest appearances on “Conan,” “Baroness Von Sketch Show,” “@midnight,” “Inside Amy Schumer,” and “Hart of Dixie.”
Late Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner Option includes 1 from each course
Limited seating available
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs – Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée – Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail – Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Spinach Salad – Topped with bacon, strawberries, cashews, and boiled egg, served with a warm bacon dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad – Hearts of romaine, chopped and tossed in Tuscan-style dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons
• Asian Sesame Salad – Field greens mixed with mandarin oranges, cashews, and red bell peppers. Topped with sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and served with our tangy signature sesame vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet Mignon – Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast – Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon – Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
Dinner before the show? Make a reservation at Elements by calling 716.853.1211!
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)