August 5, 2021
Concerts and live music are back in full swing and we know you missed it! Local Buffalo artists are finally getting their chance to be back on the stage with an actual audience. As summer soon begins to wind down and we head into the fall season, the shows and live music entertainment will continue. So, let’s cover some of the upcoming artists and bands in Buffalo that you can buy tickets for.
Buffalo Iron Works
Buffalo Iron Works is a live music venue in the Historic Cobblestone District bringing the best nationally and regionally touring acts to town.
In less than a month now, they will be back and ready more than ever to start hosting some awesome live music shows. The first show will begin August 21st with Twenty26 Productions Presenting : The Steel Woods! Following this act is a lineup of many more talented artists and the list keeps on growing. As of now, the acts set to perform are the following :
- The Steel Woods : August 21st @8pm ($15)
- Big Something : August 27th @8:00pm ($15-20)
- Fozzy : September 13th @6:00pm ($20-25)
- Carbon Leaf : September 15th @7:00pm ($20-25)
- Butcher Babies : September 17th @6:00pm (free)
- Joanne Shaw : October 1st @8:00pm ($20-25)
- JD Simo & GA-20 : October 6th @7:00pm ($15-20)
- Jake Miller : October 8th @7:00pm ($19.50-23)
- Little Stranger : October 12th @7:00pm ($12-15)
- Dreamville 4 : October 15th @8:00pm ($15)
- Martin Sexton : October 17th @7:00pm ($35-40)
- Andy Frasco & the U.N. : October 21st @7:30pm ($20-25)
- Mitis : October 22nd @8:00pm ($18.50)
- Dopapod : October 27th @7:00pm (free)
- Spafford w/ Eggy : October 28th @8:00pm ($20-25)
- Moon Hooch : December 9th @8:00pm ($20-25)
All of the shows listed above are scheduled into our calendar with more details and information regarding the bands and their back story. You can also head directly to ironworks.com for more details and to purchase a ticket! Hopefully one of these artists/bands interests you to come on out an enjoy a lovely fall evening listening to live music in the Historic Cobblestone District.
Another hot spot in the Buffalo live music category is Larkin Square. Larkin Square Thursday’s have been a hit this summer where live music is offered for FREE every Thursday from 5-8pm. Soak up the rest of the warm weather, enjoy live music, food, cans of beer, wine, and cocktails before summer ends! (live music is over at the end of August)
Remaining Bands Performing:
Curtis Lovell ft Walter Kemp 3oh : August 5th
Curley Taylor (New Orleans) : August 12th
Dead Alliance Buffalo : August 19th
Farrow : August 26th
The Sounds of Buffalo
Have you been to Buffalo’s Outer Harbor and Wilkenson Pointe yet this summer? If not, here is your perfect opportunity to make it there before the nice warm weather turns cold. “The Sounds of Buffalo Summer Music Concert Series” has been offering musical acts this summer in the beer garden along with food and beverage specials at the Wilkenson Pointe Consumer’s Bar and Nosh and Nibble Food Truck. There are three remaining music acts left to attend in August/September These include:
- August 13th : Girls Rock featuring Grosh
- August 27th : Friday Night Fusion featuring Damone Jackson’s Outcome
- September 3rd : Evans Bank Bash featuring vitamin D with special guests Eric Crittenden and Damone Jackson
All shows take place from 5:00pm-7:00pm… More information regarding details about each artist and the event itself can be found on the Buffalo Waterfront website here : https://buffalowaterfront.com/events/the-sounds-of-buffalo-live-music-series
Buffalo Riverworks has been hosting their 100 Days of Summer concert series every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Their location makes for a great outdoor patio experience being right on the Buffalo River and including a nice view of the grain silos they renovated into giant Labatt Blue Beer cans. They also have some pretty tasty summer drink options to try out – one of their latest inventions is their “Honolulu Daydream” – which is a pineapple tangerine sour. This along with many more summer fun specials are only here a little bit longer. Fit this into your August weekend plans – you won’t regret it.
Sunday August 7th, 2021 Resurgence Brewing and Twenty6 Productions is hosting a festival called “Rocks on Rocks”. Secure your ticket by heading to twenty6productions.com. There are going to be several performances here that you will not want to miss out on.
Here’s some general info you should know :
- Day of show tickets are $50
- General Admission Tickets are $35.00 and VIP tickets are $85.00
- VIP access includes –
- Front of Stage Access
- Private Bathrooms
- VIP Area
- VIP Bar
- Complimentary Food/Snacks
- Festival Poster
- Gates open at 1:00pm and the show goes from 2:00pm – 11:00pm (Yeah, it’s an all day event of fun)
- Resurgence is located at 55 Chicago Street
- Performances include music by
- Aqueous (two sets)
- Soul Patch – 90s Tribute
- Mom Said No
Eric Church and “ The Gather Again Tour” will take on the Keybank Center on Saturday September 25th at 8:00pm. Tickets will range, estimating between $49-164.
Artist Eric Church intends to make the most of the time we lost and the long-waited opportunity to “gather again”. He wants to try to have as many fans there as possible while still following all local health guidelines in place at the time of the show.
This Nashville reigning CMA entertainer of the year and current ACM entertainer of the year nominee will be sure to put on a good show. He can’t wait to get out there again and share his music with live audiences again – which has been long overdue.