Find out where to watch the most incredible firework shows in Buffalo this summer. We have complied a list of locations where fireworks will be taking place and in what locations. Unfortunately with the pandemic, the Buffalo Waterfront will not be doing their 4th of July firework show. But, don’t worry, there will be plenty other options that you can go check out.
Firework shows will start as early as Friday, July 2nd. If you wan’t to get a head start on the holiday and watch fireworks as soon as possible – we recommend heading to these spots:
- Seneca Niagara Casino – the show will begin at 9:40 p.m. located at 310 4th St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Town of Tonawanda – Kenny Field, Colvin, and Brighton
- Akron Fireworks Display – Veterans Park, Buell Street @10 p.m.
- Olcott Beach – Fireworks over lake Ontario @10 p.m.
Finally, go out with a bang on the 4th of July and head to one of these shows listed below:
- Seneca Allegany Casino – @ 9:40 p.m.
- Highmark Stadium – Located in Orchard Park – the Bills Stadium will be opening lots 1, 3, and 4 to the public for a firework showthat is set to begin at 8 p.m.
- Lancaster – St. Mary’s Church @1
- Hyde Park – in Niagara Falls beginning at dark
HAPPY 4th – enjoy your Independence day and some of these incredible firework shows!